Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- job title;
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- data as provided by the end user to compete enquiries to do business.
How we collect the Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
XPANSIVE DIGITAL will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- When users register for interest in a service provided by XPANSIVE DIGITAL,
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- to obtain advice, quotes and information on Our Services from professional advisers;
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests.
Who we share Data with
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to obtain advice from professional advisers;
Use of Personal Information
XPANSIVE DIGITAL uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver the Services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your enquiry for our services
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from XPANSIVE DIGIAL and its affiliates, where you have provided consent to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
Disclosure of personal information and other information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to our affiliated or related companies, where they are directly or indirectly involved in the provision of services;
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the products or services requested by you;
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in the section above for us.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Retention of data
Any personal information in our possession or under control will be destroyed and/or anonymised when:
- the purpose for which the personal information was collected is no longer served by the retention of such personal information; or
- the retention is no longer necessary for any legal, regulatory, or business purposes.
XPANSIVE DIGITAL does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent.